You are invited to come and be a part of the newest way to do business in America’s oldest city
A brand-new local Saint Augustine business networking group called Old City Connect held their kick-off meeting this afternoon at the 123 Burger House on King Street. The group will connect like-minded business owners and service professionals with each other to grow business by passing referrals to each other.
The following businesses were represented today:
- Seaman’s Insurance Group – Matt Seaman
- Carefree Boat Club – Robert Castro
- The Salty Paddle – Mady Lepri
- The Premier Team from Florida Homes Realty – Tina Beasley
- Medfidence Cancer Screening – Robert Paduano
- Progress Aesthetics – Kimberly Hausmann
- Mudflower Creative Media – Geoffrey Grider
If you live and work in Saint Augustine, and are excited and motivated to GROW YOUR BUSINESS with like-minded professionals who are serious about success, then please reach out to either Matt Seaman or Geoffrey Grider through their websites for more information on how you can apply for membership in Old City Connect. The OCC website is currently under construction and is set to launch before Thanksgiving.
Old City Connect invites YOU to come and be a part of the newest way to do business in America’s oldest city.